Installing libnl 3.2.27-1 on LM/Ubuntu-Xenial disables net interfaces

Mel Brands bighype at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 19:51:22 PDT 2016

Hi Jef,
Thank you for reading & replying!

I don't think that this change would have affected me since I'm pretty
sure that the version that ubuntu xenial base ships with has libnl
that old. The install on this machine is about a month old. That also
wouldn't explain occasional missing network interfaces after a reboot.

I'm not sure what the root cause is.