Building libnl's Python module

Shatil Rafiullah srafiullah at twopensource.com
Wed Feb 11 12:05:10 PST 2015

I had automake and autoconf installed, but not pkg-config. That did
the trick. Thanks, Thomas!

configure also requires bison and flex. After configure, the python
directory was populated with a Makefile and setup.py. "setup.py
install" required installing swig. I'll see about drafting a readme
and send a pull request.
Shatil (@shatil)