libnl 3.2.21 released

Thomas Graf tgraf at suug.ch
Thu Jan 24 16:45:14 EST 2013

On 01/24/13 at 03:02pm, Flavio Leitner wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 02:13:30PM +0000, Thomas Graf wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I am pleased to announce the availability of libnl 3.2.21.
> >
> > This release is done to fix a build breakage in NetworkManager
> > that was caused by the previous release. NM mistakenly
> > included <netlink/object-api.h> instead of <netlink/object.h>.
> > 3.2.21 reintroduces the removed headers in the form of compat
> > headers.
> >
> > ANNOUNCEMENT (Change in release process)
>
> Just to be clear, there is no devel branch/tree, right?

No. There used to be a development branch but nobody was
testing it and some distributions even started shipping
the rc releases in their stable branches and then
complained when things broke.

Even now, nobody builds again the git tree so bugs remain
unnoticed until the release and then everyone complains
and shouts don't break stuff.