Using libnl to create u32 hashkey

Thomas Graf tgraf at infradead.org
Tue May 8 17:21:13 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 11:41:46AM +0300, Adrian Ban wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Can anybody tell me any status of the u32 hash filters integration?
> There are 5 new simple functions.
> I really need u32 hash filters to load filters faster in kernel.
>
> I've submitted a patch int November 2011 an we are in May already
> and there is no update status for this patch.
> I really want to help this project, but as I'm seeing that after 5
> releases there is no hope of integration.

I have merged your patches. I have moved complex-HTB-with-hash-filters.c
to test/ and included it in the Makefile. Compiling it spews a ton of
warnings. You might want to fix this.

The reason for the delay was because the patch ...
  ... contained obvious style errors
  ... was not submitted in an easily acceptable format

commit 7b503a12a039aeb129fb75804824f6b365adb54b