Two more small patches + opinion question

Andrew Collins bsderandrew at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:58:40 EDT 2012

Two more small patches attached, one to allow rtnl_tc_str2handle to
recognize "ingress" to make using ingress qdiscs a little more
convenient, and one to correct a missing prototype in my fw_mask
patch.

Also, a question.  I'm thinking of adding TC actions support, and I'm
wondering if there are any opinions as to whether a rtnl_action should
be a subtype of rtnl_tc or a distinct type?  It shares a number of
similarities with class/qdisc/cls objects (for example, kind & stats),
but does not share base message parsing/construction.  Actions also
don't have a tcmsg header, so items like handle/parent are
meaningless.  Any suggestions?