genl_ctrl_resolve failure

Ali Ranjbar ali.ranjbar at ieee.org
Fri Apr 20 16:48:12 EDT 2012

For this test genl-ctrl-list to work properly, shouldn't there be a kernel
module who is listening for this? In other words, should I run this command
after I have loaded  and insmod the kernel part of my code? This library
is in user space, after all right, whereas the netlink related code is in
the kernel.

--

Best Regards;
Ali Ranjbar