crash after updating iw and libnl to latest.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Nov 16 18:17:22 EST 2011

On 11/16/2011 01:50 PM, Ben Greear wrote:
> I updated everything yesterday, and now iw crashes every time.
> The biggest change was that I updated libnl to the latest....
>
> I'll start digging, but will not be offended if someone
> finds it first!

It seems that the problem is that if you run 'make' in the
iw directory, it doesn't relink if the libraries change.
Somehow it was linked against both new and old libnl-genl
libraries, maybe because I didn't purge the old
libnl libraries after I upgraded it.

I purged all of the old libnl libraries, completely rebuilt
iw, and now it is working much better.

Thanks,
Ben

--